The Recruitment Process
As our client, you decide the degree of involvement you need from us. Together, we then create a recruitment solution that is tailored to your specific needs.
Successful recruitments take time; we are objective in our assessment and partner with you throughout the entire process. We remain in touch with both you and the candidate after the employment agreement has been signed, to allow follow-up.
A recruitment process at Haeger & Carlsson is concrete and effective and without lowering the standards of quality and knowledge.
Haeger & Carlsson has a systematic recruitment process and a well-developed interview technique. We are not afraid of bringing up difficult issues.
Our Process, Step-by-step:
- Start-up meeting. Organization corporate culture, requirements profile, expectations, and compensation level. Timetable.
- Search and screening via multisourcing.
- Personal in-depth interviews with potential candidates
- Selection of candidates based on values, experience, and competence.
- Candidate presentation. CV and written summary.
- Client interviews candidate. Possibly case presentation.
- Personality- and capacity test of the final candidate.
- Reference taking. If necessary, background check.
- Employment. Agreement between the company and the final candidate.
- Follow-up after six months.
Both employers and candidates receive feedback continuously during the entire recruitment process.