Give your new employee an excellent beginning in their new position. You only get one chance to make a first impression!
With a systematic and properly considered three-month plan, your new employee can get started and find their feet in their new role right from the outset. The induction programme should be planned before the employee’s first day at work.
At Haeger & Carlsson, we follow a properly thought-out strategy. It is based on years of experience in leading positions within the pharmaceutical industry and our knowledge of what it takes to be a successful and productive employee. We work with you to device a clear plan and help the employee with its implementation. The induction programme saves time for the organisation and gives your new employee the best possible start.
The Recruitment Process
As our client, you decide the degree of involvement you need from us. Together, we then create a recruitment solution that is tailored to your specific needs.
Successful recruitments take time; we are objective in our assessment and partner with you throughout the entire process. We remain in touch with both you and the candidate after the employment agreement has been signed, to allow follow-up.
A recruitment process at Haeger & Carlsson is concrete and effective and without lowering the standards of quality and knowledge.
Haeger & Carlsson has a systematic recruitment process and a well-developed interview technique. We are not afraid of bringing up difficult issues.
Our Process, Step-by-step:
- A requirement profile is prepared with the client: organisation, corporate culture, opportunities and limitations, personality and other specific requirements. A time plan is also prepared.
- The search process is initiated through multiscoring.
- First interviews are held with potential candidates. At least two consultants are involved in every assignment.
- A longlist is presented to the client.
- In-depth interviews are held with selected candidates.
- Presentation of candidates with a written summary of the in-depth interviews.
- Assessment of the final candidate, including a background check, if required.
- References are checked, and a written report is prepared.
- Follow-up after six months.
Both employers and candidates receive feedback continuously during the entire recruitment process.
The whole is greater than the sum of its parts. In general, we begin our discussions based on Haeger & Carlsson’s flexible recruitment. You choose the level of commitment you want from us:
- Complete search process
- Tailor-made search process
- Assessment and testing
- Background checks
- Taking references
- Induction programme
- Coaching and guidance